- Heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the United States.
- High Quality Echocardiography is a recommended tool for
diagnosis of the most common causes of Sudden Cardiac
Death (SCD) in athletes.
- Our heart health evaluation is a thorough risk factor analysis.
We offer far more than most facilities including the results
explained by our Board Certified Cardiologist during your visit.
- Our evaluation goes beyond limited “mobile van” screenings.
Since our screening is performed in a professional medical
practice there is no need to repeat for accuracy.
Same Day and Next Day Appointments!
Open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Stress Echocardiogram - Treadmill Stress Test with Ultrasound of the Heart to evaluate:
- The likelihood of having coronary artery disease now
- Overall heart function during both contraction and relaxation phases
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary fitness levels
- Heart Murmurs: Efficiency of heart valves
- Measurements of important pressures inside the heart
- Measurements of heart wall thickness (associated with increased cardiac death)
- The presence/absence of blood clots or tumors inside the heart
- Carotid Doppler Ultrasound to assess:
- Blood flow in the carotid arteries
- Percentage of narrowing due to plaque buildup in the carotid arteries
- Discussion of test results and implications with our Board Certified Cardiologist
- A preventive action plan targeting specific cardiac risk factor
- Personal test documentation for your files
YOUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ALL SERVICES $499
The Heart Health Evaluation is not covered by Insurance